Experienced copywriter for hire
I’m Chris Worth, a London-based freelance copywriter creating ad campaigns, marketing mailings, sales copy, broadcast scripts, and web content for agencies and marketers worldwide. Sectors include communications / media / technology, aerospace, automotive, and financial services. I’m SEO-friendly and PPC-savvy. And available for bookings now.
- Web, PPC, print, social, and broadcast campaigns scripted and storyboarded
- Large-scale websites and SEO-friendly web content planned and developed
- Customer Relationship Management programmes created and managed
- Brochures, features, and research articles conceived and written
- Information architecture and web applications defined and documented
- User experiences and customer journeys defined and mapped
- White papers and consultancy reports researched and written
- Speeches and presentations written and optimised
Creating campaigns, content and collateral…
In a decade in Asia and Europe, I whomped up over 200 campaigns for top-10 advertising agencies – winning multiple awards and judging the One Show (advertising’s Oscars) in New York. (See what people say about me.) I’ve worked across media in print, broadcast, web, and social.
Today, working solo or with my team of designers and developers, my niche is the hard stuff: those large and complex briefs where qualitative research and quantitative analysis add value. (See my capabilities.) Of course, I’m up for your blogs, listicles, slideshares, or infographics too.
…using expertise in modelling and analysis
The hard stuff combines three skills: killer copy, information architecture, and data analytics. Backed by academic credentials from world-ranked Warwick, it offers you professional research reports, white papers, and content marketing that tell your story to customers with the numbers to back it up.
Costs? Both day rate and fixed-fee options with volume discounts; the more you book, the more you save. See my rate card. I like to understand my clients’ hopes and dreams in depth, so I limit my roster to 3-8 names at any one time.
Like to be one of them? Let’s talk.